See also the Privacy and Data Protection
DGNET LTD., Registered in Scotland No. 189977, located at 10 York Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EP, United KingdomIt owns websites:www.bestjobsau.com, www.bestjobsca.com, www.bestjobs.ie, www.bestjobs.co.nz, www.bestjobsuk.co.uk, www.bestjobsus.com, www.bestjobs.hk, www.bestjobsindia.in, www.bestjobskenya.com, www.bestjobs.com.sg, www.bestjobs.co.za, www.bestjobsindonesia.com, www.bestjobs.com.my, www.bestjobs.ph, any of them individually and hereinafter referred to interchangeably as BestJobs, BestJobs website, the Web Portal, the Web Site, the Site, the Portal, or portal.
DGNET LTD. (Hereinafter "BestJobs") ads Internet users the BestJobs Web Site for free, reserving some specific services to paid subscription or timely payment services.Access to and use of the BestJobs website is completely voluntary and it attributes to whom utilize them the condition of user.
Consequently, the user must read all the previous documents before accessing and using of any Service website at his own risk.
The user can access, print, download and save the Legal Conditions and other legal texts at all times. The Legal Conditions will be permanently accessible on the website through the link BestJobs Legal Conditions.
BestJobs reserves the right to modify without notice the contents of the legal conditions so that recommends the user to read them each time you access and use the BestJobs Portal.
BestJobs also reserves the right to modify without notice the design, layout and / or configuration of this Web Site, and any or all services, and add new services.
In any case, BestJobs reserves the right to deny access to this site at any time without prior notice to users who violate any of the legal conditions that apply to them.
This Regulation of Use regulates the access and use of the BestJobs Website.
The purpose of this website is to make individuals seeking employment (Bestcandidates) contact with employers or recruiters seeking candidates for job vacancies (Recruiters).
Introducing a CV in our online database significantly increases your visibility to Recruiters looking for staff. We make an effort to limit access to your CV only to recruiters for this purpose, however, we cannot offer a guarantee. We will forbid access to the service to any company that makes use of this data for different purposes.
BestJobs makes the Website available to Internet users interested in those purposes providing the following services:
- A directory of job ads classified by job function and location.
- The free publication of job ads and the possibility of direct contact with people interested in the positions offered.
BestJobs can delete from the Website any content that contravenes the legal conditions, the regulations, or morality without notice.
Users acknowledge that it is not technically possible to achieve 100 %availability of the BestJobs Website. BestJobs makes every effort to keep the Website available as constantly as possible. Still, for reasons of maintenance, security or capacity, as a result of events over which BestJobs cannot influence (eg. anomalies in public communication networks, power outages, etc.) brief anomalies or temporary suspension of the services of the Website may occur.
Obligations of Users in the Website
The User agrees to make diligent use of the Website and its services exclusively for purposes stated above, in full compliance with the law, morality, this Regulation of Use and the Legal Conditions in general, keeping at all times due respect to other users.
Any use the user makes of this Website not detailed in the preceding clause is expressly prohibited.
The User agrees to comply with the applicable laws and the rights of others to use the content and services on the Website. No reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification, by any means and in any form, of the contents of the website (texts, designs, graphics, information, databases, sound files and / or images, logos also forbidden , etc.) and other elements of the website is allowed without prior authorization from the legal owner or when permitted by law.In particular, the User will be forbidden from: using offensive or slanderous content, regardless of whether that content affects other users or other persons or companies;using pornographic content or which violates minors protection laws, or advertise, offer or distribute pornographic products or which violate minor protection laws;disturb other users (specially via spam); use legally protected content (e.g. by legislation concerning intellectual property, trademarks, patents, utility models or aesthetic models) without being entitled to it;or to advertise, offer or distribute legally protected goods or services, as well as perform or promote actions contrary to free competition, including those aimed at capturing progressive clients (like chain systems of snowball or pyramid systems).
The user are forbidden the following actions:
- Use mechanisms, software or scripts in relation to use of the Web Site
- Blocking, overwriting, modifying or copying content, unless this is necessary for the proper use of the services of the Website. For example, copying content using search technologies like "Robot / Crawler" types is not necessary for the proper utilization of services, so it is prohibited.
- Disseminate and publicly reproduce content from the Website or other users without prior authorization.
- Any action that could impair the functionality of the infrastructure of the Website, specially overloading it.
- Use any content and/or information contained in this Website for illegal purposes and purposes expressly prohibited in this Regulation of Use or any of the Legal Conditions or which are contrary to the rights and interests of BestJobs, its users, or third parties.
The User will be liable to them in case of contravention or breach of the obligations and / or any action that overload, impair or impede the normal use of the Website, or harm or disable the materials and information contained therein, systems information or documents, files or any kind of content stored on any computer (hacking) belonging to BestJobs, its members or any user, including the introduction or spreading of computer viruses.
In general, access to the Website does not require prior subscription or registration by the User. However, BestJobs conditions the access to some services to the prior completion of the corresponding user record when the user chooses an identifier (ID or login) and password.
The use of the password is personal and not transferable, with any transfer, even temporarily, to third parties not being allowed. The User must take the necessary measures for the custody of the password selected by him, avoiding the use of it by third parties. The User is solely responsible for the use that is made of his password, with full indemnity for BestJobs. In the event that the User knows or suspects the use of his password by third parties, it must inform of BestJobs at the earliest.
Publishing content on the Portal
All information provided by the User to BestJobs must be truthful and accurate. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated to the Website and his legal authority to provide it.
Similarly, it is the User’s responsibility to keep this information constantly updated so that it responds at all times to the actual situation of the information. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage they may cause to other websites or third parties.
Under the BestJobs anti-spamming policy, the User shall not collect or use data from other users through the information and services contained in the Website for any activities with promotional or advertising purposes, and/or send commercial communications of any class and through any medium unsolicited or previously consented by BestJobs and / or third parties.
The User acknowledges and agrees that use of the service is under his sole responsibility. Users are liable for damages of any nature that BestJobs may suffer as a result of an intentional or negligent breach of any of the obligations that are bound by virtue of the Legal Conditions or the law regarding the use of the service.
By providing information contained in the Best Jobs, the User declares himself the legitimate holder of the rights of intellectual property of the content for its reproduction, distribution, and public communication by any means, principally by Internet and e-mail, worldwide and for unlimited time.
Users are solely responsible for obtaining any authorization, permit or license should it be required for the production and publication of any content.
BestJobs does not allow the inclusion of any content that may deteriorate the quality of service.
BestJobs authorizes the user to use its software to implement the features that make the different functionalities of the service, with usage rules established by the Legal Terms.BestJobs does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind over its intellectual property or any other property or right related to the features of this Website.Users can send suggestions or proposals for improving the functionality or content available on the Website by contacting Customer Care Service.
REGULATION OF USE FOR PROFESSIONAL WORK PROVIDERS (RECRUITERS)
All ads must correspond to a true and real position and cannot duplicate a previously published vacancy.
The publication of a job ad is prohibited in any of the following cases:
- If it is allegedly unlawful under national, EU or international regulations or which purpose is to conduct allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- If it may damage the good name and reputation of BestJobs.
- If it does not meet the quality standards established in BestJobs.
- If it Includes in the field "Description of tasks" a form of direct contact with the Recruiters (Email, phone, mail, ...).
- If it is misleading, of dubious effectiveness or likely to harm against people.
- If it corresponds to job positions where remuneration is exclusively based on commission or below the legal minimum wage.
- If it requires of the Candidates a capital investment or attend an unpaid training program prior to employment.
- Consisting exchange or volunteer work or work with deferred payments
- If it corresponds to multi-level sales or pyramid schemes.
- If it supports or justifies racism, violence or hatred.
- If it requires sending photographs (except passport photograph included in the curriculum vitae).
- If it is defined as a vacancy for "models" or "masseuses" without requiring expertise or qualifications specified in this field.
- If it undermines fundamental rights of individuals, violates their legal rights, seeks to take advantage of them, annoy or may generate negative opinions to other users or third parties. Forbidden content includes but is not limited to: that which promotes or enhances the creation, maintenance and promotion of businesses related to pornography, obscene material or management of erotic contacts; that which is associated with clairvoyance, tarot, "occult" or any other related content; and generally any content deemed unsuitable for BestJobs Users.
- If it contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and protection of intellectual and industrial property.
The published job ad shall not be used for:
- Posting false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Posting on behalf of another person, living or dead
- Advertising business or attracting customers (including but not limited to positions for multilevel companies, franchisees, clubs memberships, product distribution, or any monetary investment required by the user);
- Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Posting reviews or news, commercials, promotional products or services;
- Get massive information of people for different uses of the object of the Website;
BestJobs reserves the right to withdraw from the Website content that is considered unsuitable to the characteristics and purposes of the Website.If you notice any inappropriate content inn the website, please contact us through our contact form.Any user that inserts content that violates the law in force shall assume sole responsibility for the damages and consequences thereof, exempting BestJobs from all liability.
Registration Professional User (RECRUITER)
The publication job ads requires registration as a user. In the registration of the recruiter information by the professional it is required:
- Registering only existing companies that are established under the law.
- That the registration and use of the Website services must be authorized by the legal representatives of the company
- That there is some direct employment relationship between you and the company. You may not be an independent agent.
- Accepting that the use of the services of the Website is limited to the publishing of job ads and the search of workers for the company. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- Accessing services or any information published on this website in a personal and interactive way. Access to the content by way of robots or automated programs is not allowed.
BestJobs will validate the compliance with the above assumptions based on their best judgment or by demand of third persons or institutions, and reserves the right to refuse registration of a company. Failure to comply with the registration rules can mean the immediate cancellation of the User account and the destruction of content associated to it beyond recovery.
Posting job ads
- All job postings are reviewed by the team of BestJobs to validate their quality and compliance with the legal conditions. Once validated, ads will be displayed on the Site. The validation process usually takes a few hours since its introduction on the Web, but sometimes can increase up to 2 working days.
- The offers have a validity period of 30 or 90 days, extendable by the user according to the terms of service. Once past the validity period, ads automatically cease to be public.
- The active ad can be modified by the advertiser at any time during the period of validity. Any offer modified after its original validation will stand pending publication until a new validation by the team of editors. In this case the elapsed time for this process is not added to the original validity.
- If the job ads published have expired but have not been eliminated by internet search engines outside BestJobs, traffic is redirected from these to a selection of similar ads.
- BestJobs looks after the content of the ads to ensure it is correct, however it is not responsible for errors that may appear or for the damages that may cause such errors to third parties. The content posted is solely the responsibility of the User who published it.
- The advertiser may terminate its relationship with BestJobs at any time. You can simply delete your job ad and your user account, or contact BestJobs via the contact form.
- BestJobs reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time with or without notice.
BestJobs includes within its functioning access to paid services, either through timely payment or by subscription, enabling an improved use of the site. Access to these services by Users is voluntary.Prices and rates applied to each product or subscription correspond to those published in the portal at the time of hiring them, and do not in any case include the costs derived from the method of payment chosen by the user, or applicable taxes that may apply before the actual payment.BestJobs will issue an invoice upon payment of a product. Users professionals working bidders will be provided with the invoice within the area of managing your personal account.
Paid products and their operation
At the time of publication of these legal conditions, payment products available on the Website are:
- Premium Service, which allows access for Recruiters to the following features:
- Access to the contact details of Candidates in the CV database.
- Manually update ads past 72 hours the previous update in ways that improve their position in the directory of offers for top positions.
- Highlighted format for the User’s job ads in the directory.
- Priority review of new and modified job ads for faster publication.
- Placement of the User’s company profile ahead of any company that does not have the Premium Service in the Recruiter's directory for greater visibility.
REGULATION OF USE FOR INDIVIDUALS WORKING PLAINTIFFS (CANDIDATES)
Access to and use of the Website by Candidates does not require prior subscription or registration as users. Users that register with the Website through the registration form you are offered the following services free of charge:
- A search engine and directory of job ads by category and location.
- A list of the BestJobs most sought ads by users.
- A record of the last ad searches by the user that is permanently retained and can be accessed from any computer.
- Subscription to the Job Alert service, which sends job alerts of newly published ads.
- Application to job ads published so that your registered contact details are accessible to the Recruiter.
- Free publication of your CV on the Website and the configuration of the level of privacy that determines whether it can be accessible to Recruiters automatically or not.
By registering as a user of Best Jobs, the Candidates expressly authorizes BestJobs to disclose the information and data provided in the registration form and curriculum to Recruiters, always respecting the privacy level determined by the User.Registration on this Web Site is restricted to those over 16 years old. Registering users under 16 is not allowed even with the consent of parents or guardians for the processing of their personal data.
>Electronic communications and alerts
The Best Jobs Website provides a free service for Job Alerts to be sent to the e-mail of the Candidate who is registered with the corresponding form.Users can modify or delete alert services quickly, easily and free of charge, either by logging into their personal account and disabling the option to send alerts, or by following the instructions at the bottom of the body of the electronic communications received.
BestJobs will treat personal data in terms of the Data Protection Policy that Users may find in the Legal Conditions of the website.The User expressly consents that the contents introduced by them may be found and accessible through Internet search engines.Users guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal information and pledge to keep it updated.
Given that security measures regarding privacy and security on the Internet are not foolproof, BestJobs does not guarantee that third parties, authorized or not, may be aware of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that Users make of the Website, or that they may access, intercept, delete, alter, modify or manipulate messages, communications or content of any kind that Users disseminate or make available to third parties through these features.
Warranties and Liability
Except where expressly described in the Legal Conditions and the rest of the regulatory framework of the Website, BestJobs is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, errors or omissions that may be displayed by the information and services contained in this Website or other content which may be accessed through it, and assumes no duty or obligation to verify or monitor the content and information.
BestJobs does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the Website, and therefore excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the lack of availability or continuity of the Web Site and the services enabled therein, as well as errors in access to different web pages or those from which, if any, such services are rendered.
BestJobs excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may result from the services provided by third parties through this Website and the media that enable them to manage service requests, and specifically but not limited to: for acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the Website, as well as the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, defects, problems, relevance and / or timeliness of the content transmitted, stored, received, obtained or made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through this Web Portal.
The User has the right to withdraw from the Website in a simple and effective manner and to stop receiving messages from it. BestJobs cannot guarantee that other users who already have the e-mail address of the user through their contact in the Site will not attempt to contact them in the future.
The Website includes within its content links to web sites owned or operated by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet.BestJobs assumes no liability for the existence of links between the content of this site and contents outside the same or any other mention of external contents to this site. Such links or references are for information purposes only and in no way imply support, approval, marketing or relationship between BestJobs and persons or entities or managers of such contents or sites wherever they are.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present legal conditions and other conditions of the Web Site shall be governed by English law.
For any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of services and content on BestJobs and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of what is established, BestJobs and the User submit, unless the law says otherwise, to the jurisdiction of the English Courts and Tribunals.
Intellectual Property Rights & Industrial
Copyright © 2014 - BestJobs - All rights
All exploitation rights reserved.
This Web Site is governed by English law and is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual property.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this site owned by BestJobs are protected by laws and international treaties on intellectual property.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication or any other use of all or part of the contents of this site owned by BestJobs, performed in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission of BestJobs or other owners. Any infringement of these rights may result in extrajudicial or judicial civil or criminal proceedings that may apply.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, brands and other elements of this website are owned by BestJobs and third parties who have yielded to BestJobs exploitation rights.
The presence in the Web Site of any text, graphics, images, databases, logos, structure, trademark or other intellectual property of third parties does not involve transfer of said property rights to BestJobs.
The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual or industrial property corresponding to the contents provided by the Users is solely their responsibility.
In the event that any User or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights of intellectual property by the introduction of a specific content on the website must duly notify, in writing, to DGNET Ltd. 10 York Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EP, United Kingdom, stating:
- Personal identification data of the holder of the allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, he shall indicate on whose behalf he is acting.
- The contents protected by intellectual property and its location in the Website.
- Proof of the existence, ownership and validity of such intellectual property rights.
- Express declaration in which the person accepts responsibility for the accuracy of the data and information provided in the notification that this item relates.
See also the Privacy and Data Protection